Saturday, July 5, 2008

it's me again....and Happy 4th of July weekend!!





Wow, it has been over a month since I have posted anything. Hope all is well.....This past month has been a journey in every aspect from spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. But the good Lord is faithful through it all.... So please take that in consideration for anyone that does read this blog, or was saying where was she.....??!!

On a more jolly note, I have been to quite a few weddings this summer, and staying busy with various activities...Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures soon. Today is Tiffany Staggs and Lowe Finney's wedding date.....Tiffany is a wonderful friend of mine, and so happy to see this day come for her, and Lowe both even though I don't know him that well....The Lord could not have picked anybody better for the two of them.

Have a great 4th of July weekend!!

No comments: