Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The middle of the week is here otherwise known as Hump Day!!

Well it is Hump Day, a little update from the past couple of days.

My lil bonus in life called a car; which got out of the shop yesterday. I am so blessed as a dwarf(lil person) to be able to drive. And, then everybody knows I am a lover of being on the road, and traveling especially to Nashville. Everybody asks how do you drive, or are you able....earthly and fleshly speaking I love me some driving. And, the joy of it is anybody can drive my car, the extensions that come out from the pedals, they are on the rods, not the pedals themselves. So it is nice to have some wheels back in my life, due to my job causes me to travel and stay on the road. If anybody that is reading this needs a good and honest mechanic, I prefer Lynn's Auto Body Repair over anybody in town. You will get good honest work for your money.

And, since Mike has been home from the hospital, he has had a catheter in and out 3 times, and yesterday made the third time due to some unexplainable fluid built up, and his body is still in shock from the surgery. So please still keep him in your prayers regarding his overall recovery. Time is the only answer in the regards to his healing.

Today I am taking Minnie(Mike's mom) back to the airport in Nashville...Got my car back in the nic of time. Hopefully it will be a successful trip.

Also I had the chance yesterday to see a close friend, Susan Larson and her two boys. She was visiting down from Nashville at her mom and dad's in Jackson. Her mom, the dear Mrs. Marilyn Jett, is struggling with cancer, and theres' days where her chemo takes a hold of her moreso than other days. What a trooper she has been, and neat to see how she is nothing but in the Lord's hands. I also had the pleasure in seeing Steve and Dana Jett's triplets for the first time in action play together....They are so adorable, and have so much life in their personality.

This weekend marks the first of a few weddings I will be attending this summer. I'll be going to Milan for a friend of mine Tashekia Brown. It will be exciting for this day to finally come for Shekia and Chima. What a sweet day it will be....

I hope everyone is having a blessed week.......

1 comment:

glenna marshall said...

Hey, I've taken cars to Lynn's before! I'd recommend them, too.

Great job on the blog, Joy!! I'll add you to my blogroll.


-glenna-