Saturday, May 3, 2008

What a busy day, but a joyful one!!

Wow!! May 3rd, can't believe May is here already just seems like yesterday it was first day of 2008. Today was the day of Susan's my very close friend, shower/brunch that Staci Brown, Peggy Smith, and I hosted here in Jackson at Dumplins.

Then I took off to Nashville to pick up Momma Minnie Mike's mom.......And before the shower I got a new hairdo by the wonderful Anna Miller. This haircut was a long time coming for ole Joy. I would love to post pictures of today, but as soon as I learn a few things from the blog and and get some couple pics, I will be writing for the time being. Now Minnie and I arrived home, and glad to be home.

Susan, it was so good to see you today. I am so excited for your big day on June 21!!

......joy





















Susan and Joy---one of my closest friends---
The shower at Dumplins on May 3rd...what a sweet time!!
















The hostess at Susan's shower: Joy, Staci, and Peggy!!

No comments: